Saturday, July 07, 2007

Tagged !

Rules:
1.Players start with 5 random facts about themselves.
2.Post these rules along with your 5 random facts.
3.Tag 3 other people and notify them that they have been tagged.

Well, here goes 5 random facts about myself-

1. When you talk to me,I often go off on a tangent, carried away by some word or phrase .This is at times irritating to people (though not to my best friends, I imagine:)For starters-when I was "tagged"-the first thought was Orkut, Gazzag,Zorpia, Jhoos and now this new thing called Tagged, which is spamming my inbox like crazy:-)

2.I have got a great memory for people,places and events-I can recall with vivid details what I was doing, what we were eating, what each person said and so on.But no!I do not remember the difference between upmilling and downmilling,or the intimate(!) details of an engine lathe,or what is the pitch of an M10 screw/nut/stud/bolt ;)

3. I love puns-especially of the raunchy kind.I love to play with words, and manufacture innuendos out of the most commonplace statements.A particularly well documented habit ,no more on this!!

4.I love food and eating-and can go to great lengths for that.It has been said (rather unkindly by Somnath,I should add) that I never say no to food.

5.I am a nice guy!!! (Yes, really...:)))

I tag-Maverick,Lassie,Ranjiv

2 comments:

MaVeRicK said...

Done the needful!
You and your idiosyncrasies!! lol

MaVeRicK said...

Albinos are devoid of pigmentation.. I suppose there's enough evidence of "Calciferol" under my skin!! As for your expectations, pls chk the footnote of my blog.. lol